- The mission to plant trees for Bangkok has been announced by Sansiri in accordance with Governor Chadchart’s directive to ‘plant a million trees, create walls and green places to filter dust around the city’.
- The initial target of planting 20,000 trees is now projected to be surpassed with an estimated 90,000 trees being planted in 2022. This will include over 8,000 trees belonging to a very large type of tree that absorbs 76 tons of carbon dioxide annually and 8,000 are equivalent to 46 location projects. As part of the ‘Sansiri Tree Day’ campaign, Sansiri residents and employees have also been working together to nurture plants in an effort to create a good environment and long-lasting happiness.
- The “Krungthep Kreetha Community” is the zone with the most trees planted with 16,500 trees, while “Burasiri Krungthep Kreetha”, a single house project, is the champion of the horizontal planting project and “XT Phayathai”, a condominium project, is the champion of the vertical planting project.
- The DNA of the “Sansiri Tree Story” is the collection, selection, planting, and preservation of trees. Over the last 10 years, more than 200,000 trees, including 12,000 enormous trees, have been planted, helping Bangkok to absorb an equivalent of up to 114 tons of carbon dioxide per year.
- For the first time in Thailand, an inspirational tree planting exhibition in the form of both an online and a physical exhibition is to be launched at one of the Sansiri project locations with the help and inspiration of nature lovers and photographers alike by sharing their images of happiness within the project’s lush surroundings. Be in the chance to win prizes in the Sansiri Tree Story Photo Contest worth a total of 250,000 Baht.